[mythtv-users] Re:re: Any luck with nuvexport/mythtranscode/ffmpeg problem?

gary dawes garydawes at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 21 20:35:15 EDT 2003

Yup Version 0.4.6 seems to be the correct one to use.
I could not remember the full rev before! I'm sure I
tried it, then upgraded to 0.4.7 becouse of the sync
fixes.

>> Version .7 of ffmpeg? Do you mean 0.4.7 ? That's
the >> latest version I see on
>> ffmpeg.sourceforge.net. I currently have 0.4.7,
>> though it reports itself as
>> 0.4.6. I'll try downgrading to 0.4.6 and see what
>> happens.

I wager it doesn't take as long as the Duron 650 I'm
using! About 25 hours per hour. But I don' want to
upgrade the 'live' mythtv m/c to cvs in case something
is broken - more than myu life would be worth...

gary;-)
>> OMG! It seems to be working now!

>> It's going to take a LOOOONG time to encode on my
>> Athlon 1.33 GHz, but at
>> least the file sizes are increasing now...

aaron