[mythtv-users] Market for mythtv boxes?

Eric Stern estern at logisense.com
Mon Sep 15 14:22:39 EDT 2003

I'm current working with a Leadtek Winfast 2000 XP, mostly because it
had a very capable looking remote control with it (I'm starting to
change my mind on that). I might end up going with a PVR250, especially
if people want dual tuners.

You might try NCIX (www.ncix.com), its where I get most of my stuff.
Good prices, so-so service. They list the PVR250 as available (2-4 days).

Greg Estabrooks wrote:

>>Incidentally, I'll only be selling in Canada, mostly due to the lack of
>

>  Out of curiousity what are you planning to use for a Tuner? A PVR250/350?
> If so where are you getting them? I'm having a hard time finding one local and
> most of the US based outfits wont bother shipping to Canada :)

Eric Stern - VP of Technology - LogiSense Corp. - (519) 249-0508
http://www.logisense.com