[mythtv-users] mythdvd transcoding quality

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Sun Sep 14 17:18:49 EDT 2003

I've just grabbed the latest cvs mythdvd and I can't seem to be able to
choose transcoding qualities other than perfect.

I have the DB setup, and I think I have the pre-req's from the README.
However, based on other answers to the question I presume that mythdvd
doesn't think I have the divx codec installed?  I do actually have the divx
package (although it is a little old, something like a 200204 build) and
also the xvid package (and transcode, which I have used successfully)

Can someone please suggest what else to look at (or at least point me to a
relevant chunk of code to debug)

Thanks

Ed W