[mythtv-users] Options for tv-out without AGP

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sun Sep 7 23:41:55 EDT 2003

On Sunday, Sep 7, 2003, at 15:50 US/Pacific, Todd Turner wrote:

> Anybody have any experience with chaintech cards?

Yes. I've had two of them that have worked quite well for me. I
purchased the second one to replace the first one in my MythTV box,
because the second one was fanless (going for minimum noise). That's
what I'm running right now, and I have zero complaints about it. Both
are AGP. I've also used a few Chaintech motherboards, and have no
complaints about them either. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend getting
that Chaintech PCI GF4MX. (But I accept no liability if it doesn't work
:).

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE