[mythtv-users] Options for tv-out without AGP

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 10:13:34 EDT 2003

You've got a couple of options, actually, don't worry.
 It's just that it may get expensive.

You could:
1. Use a PCI video card with a scan converter.  This
is the most expensive (I would think)
2. You might be able to find a PCI card that supports
TV-Out under Linux.  The nVidia GeForce cards (2 and
4) might be your best choice there (so I hear, I use a
Matrox G400 AGP myself, so I can't really say).

-- Joe