[mythtv-users] Gyration Ultra Media Keys

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 12:10:23 EDT 2003

Sweet!  Now I just have to wait for my keyboard to come back from Gyration
for the *second* time... I wish they would just send me a new one, it always
dies after a few days.

> Would like to change the "4" for favorites toggle
> in the EPG since the Favorites key will change you
> to channel 4 if youre not in the EPG. Can anyone tell
> me where the Mythtv keymaps are held?

They're hard-coded all throughout the source code.  I don't suppose you'd
care to submit a patch to make them configurable...?

-JAC