[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth R3

Jeremy Hanmer jeremy at hq.newdream.net
Thu Sep 4 12:21:46 EDT 2003

You can give up downloading from geekweb right now assuming that the
md5sum in the file is correct.  However, the md5sum doesn't match up
with the one on my mirror (hust.la), so it might just be the file that's
incorrect.

I *was* able to mount (via loop device) the geekweb file (which is now
at hust.la as well), so it's quite likely that it'll burn correctly as
well.