[mythtv-users] Mythtv Success

Alexander Marks amarks at brandaware.com
Tue Sep 2 18:46:41 EDT 2003

Looks great Jon. I was wondering: how is it for noise? I'm considering a
similar set up, but have been trying to find an essentially silent solution.
What sort of HSF do you have for your celeron and how much sound does it
make? Also, how much did you pay for your pundit and where did you get it?

Thanks!