[mythtv-users] Re: Writing VCD and SVCD

gary dawes garydawes at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 10:24:56 EDT 2003

chris

Yes, I'm running the script on the box which is
running mythbackend. It appears to be connecting,
because I hacked the lines parsing the mysql.txt file,
and manually entered the details, changing the
password causes the script to die with a db connect
failure.

I saw your later post about a new version, and being
happy to work with those of us who are having a
problem displaying the shows. I'll try it this evening
at home. I'd be happy assisting to debug this issue,
even though perl is something I don't know much. Linux
coding is something I'm poor on full stop, so bear
with me.

thanks

gary