[mythtv-users] Up and running, but have some questions/issues

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Fri Oct 31 12:49:04 EST 2003

Yeah, I don't have a TV Out on my video card, part of the reason I
bought the 350. I'm pretty sure I have the right version of ivtv loaded
according to the docs (exactly which doc eludes me right now since I've
been browsing so many...)

I suppose is little help recompiling MythTV correctly might be all I
need.

One thing I did notice is that in the setup MythTV defaults to use
/dev/video16 for the TVOut. If I do an #ls /dev/vi* I don't have a
video16. Not sure what the correct setting is here. I have:
video0
video1
video2
video3
video1394
I tried 1, 2, and 3, but they didn't work. I'm guessing I still need to
recompile Myth anyway.

Thanks,
James