[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and framebuffer

Nelson Butterworth red_five at charter.net
Wed Oct 29 17:11:21 EST 2003

I have looked at a large number of postings on this forum, on the IVTV forum, and as many of the HOWTOs as I've been able to find, and I have yet to see a single place that describes how to completely set up the framebuffer output from the PVR-350. Can anyone out there give me a step-by-step setup? I have a 350 and a 250 working together, along with onboard sound (Intel i810) and a PCI GeForce2 MX400 for output, running RH9 with all the AT rpms. Everything is working just fine, except maybe the add-in 250, since I just added it in yesterday. I'll have to check it out to be sure, but that's a separate issue. I basically want a step-by-step on how to get the framebuffer output working for X and MythTV, with sound if possible.

Thanks.

Nelson Butterworth