[mythtv-users] preview image wierdness

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Tue Oct 21 11:51:24 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003 Ben Levitt wrote
> I'm only getting preview images under cerain
> conditions:
>
> I'm using a pvr250.  I autotranscode to mpeg4 and
> auto-delete the original, and I auto-flag commercials.

I do the exact same thing and experience the exact same
problem.  I've seen this since last Wednesday when I
upgraded to cvs.

I saw your previous email about this and followed your
advice last night to do a mysqlcheck and mythcommflag
with the same results you have mentioned in this email.

I would also appreciate any help anyone could provide.

Bob C.