[mythtv-users] Distributing MythTV playback to multiple locations.

D Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 16:59:19 EDT 2003

The signal type is correct, just need enough amplification. (and perhaps a
bandpass filter if your "vcr" doesn't put out cleanly only on channel 3/4)
You don't need a vcr either, RF modulator at radio shack. Don't blame me if
the FCC comes knocking on your door though...

It may not even be worth it. Interference sucks...