[mythtv-users] PVR-350 output?

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Mon Oct 13 11:29:09 EDT 2003

>From what I've been reading, the development of the PVR-350 decoder has
been coming along nicely...

I have a question about how it would work with MythTV, though.   The card
has S-video and composite outputs, so I'm assuming that the TV would be
hooked right into the 350, right?   Does this output retain the interlacing
of the MPEG2 recordings?

Right now, I'm using the TV-out of my Pundit.  From the point that I start
the machine, everything is displayed on the TV.   How would this work in
the case of a PVR-350, though?    Can X be displayed through the PVR-350?
(using it as a sort of video card, I guess)

Thanks
-WD