[mythtv-users] Re:MythMusic Problem?

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Fri Oct 10 00:36:48 EDT 2003

On Thursday 09 October 2003 09:31 pm, Couvrette, Jeffrey C. wrote:

> >What does hostname say? (ie. $>hostname ).
>
> The hostname is: polaris.home

	Lets try that again. If you are at shell prompt what happens if you
type "hostname" and hit the enter key. I would be suprised if it
responded with "polaris.hostname". I would be really suprised if it
responded with "The hostname is: polaris.home".

	Note, I have no idea if this has anything to do with your
difficulties, just trying to eliminate possibilities.

- thor