[mythtv-users] Re:MythMusic Problem?

Couvrette, Jeffrey C. JEFFREY.C.COUVRETTE at saic.com
Thu Oct 9 19:31:24 EDT 2003

>This may or may not be important. Are you running a release version
>or CVS?

I am running a release version of Myth-suite.

>What does hostname say? (ie. $>hostname ).

The hostname is: polaris.home

>Do you have all the paths set up correctly for your music locations?
>Also, do you know your way around mysql? Enough to connect to the >database
and verify that the hostname is set there?

I believe I have all the paths set up correctly for my music locations.  I
don't really know anything about mysql.  If I went and read a how-to, could
I figure it out?

Thanks for the help.
Jeff