[mythtv-users] Jarod's config w/ a LIRC change, newbie question [updated]

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Oct 8 12:47:02 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, Oct 8, 2003, at 07:17 US/Pacific, Woody Sturges wrote:

> You must setup the ATrpms source
> You can then compile the LIRC code without getting the error mentioned
> below.  Now I'm off to see if I can install and run my lirc transmit
> stuff...

Hm... Without the i2c patch? Perhaps that only matters if you're
running an lirc i2c device (like the Hauppauge remote), but I don't
know for sure.

> Hey Jarod - What's the possibility of you putting the kernel source
> setup in your howto somewhere as a note?

It was actually there at one point, but removed when everything was
finally rpm-based. Perhaps I should add something in the misc section...

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...