[mythtv-users] disable skipping repeat recordings?

Mark fairlane at voyager.net
Mon Oct 6 23:10:53 EDT 2003

I just ran into this tonight.  I have Stargate setup to record every
monday night, and it skipped an
episode I wanted to see, even though the first one is long gone.  It
would be really nice (directed to
developer crew) to be able to set a global record all episodes unless
told otherwise option.  That way
I don't have to keep checking all the time to be sure the stuff I set to
tape is actually going to tape.