[mythtv-users] disable skipping repeat recordings?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 11:30:50 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 02:10 am, Mark wrote:
> I just ran into this tonight.  I have Stargate setup to record every
> monday night, and it skipped an
> episode I wanted to see, even though the first one is long gone.  It
> would be really nice (directed to
> developer crew) to be able to set a global record all episodes unless
> told otherwise option.  That way
> I don't have to keep checking all the time to be sure the stuff I set to
> tape is actually going to tape.

If you set your options to always use the Advanced Recording screen, then you
will be presented with the option to "Record Even if Duplicate" every time
you set up a new recording.  The previous responder indicated it was a
"per-show" setting; perhaps you misunderstood -- if you have a single
scheduled recording set up for Stargate every week, the the "Record Even If
Duplicate" will be in effect for every episode of Stargate.

-JAC