[mythtv-users] monitor and tv out with nvidia drivers

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 21:44:51 EDT 2003

<snip>

>> I'm assuming the problem is on my part, but whenever I try
>> to activate dual displays, I get errors about unresolved symbols in
the
>> nvidia driver (depmod -ae shows nothing). Any help would be
>> appreciated.

>Even a correct config is likely to have issues if you're getting
>unresolved symbols... What distro?

I'm using Debian (Sid). I don't understand the unresolved symbols thing
considering depmod -ae returns nothing. I've spoken to other people I
know who have a GF4 and are trying to get dual output and none of them
seem to be able to do it, but the exact problem they get seems to vary,
hence me asking if anyone here has managed to get it working.

Regards,
Andrew