[mythtv-users] Sound question.

Harlan harlanb at emsmail.net
Tue Nov 25 13:19:48 EST 2003

I just noticed something today.

I was not recording any programs, so there is no reason why the backend should
be playing sound; the backend always plays sound for me when it is recording
a show - I don't know if this is normal, but always happens.

I found the backend running, the frontend too, with sound coming out of the
speakers for no apparent reason.

Anyone else seen this behaviour?

Any ideas?

Thanks,