[mythtv-users] Video Out Quality Hauppauge PVR-350 vs Geforce4 MX

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Thu Nov 20 00:49:36 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 11:19:37PM -0500, Taylor Jacob wrote:
> My main problem is that I have noticed that horizontal movement seems to
> be jerky even with de-interlacing turned on.  It is not that noticable
> when you are watching the news or a sitcom, but I attempted to watch a
> hockey game and very quickly had to stop watching because it became too
> irritating with all the jerking.

I know exactly what you mean.  I'm on the verge of getting a PVR-350
myself for just this reason.  People keep saying the TV out quality of
the 350 is very good, but I've yet to hear one specifically mention
sporting events.  The TV out quality of my GF4/MX is preety good too
until I try to watch hockey or football.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com