[mythtv-users] Video Out Quality Hauppauge PVR-350 vs Geforce4 MX

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Wed Nov 19 14:00:53 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 19:31, Jens Axboe wrote:

> On a related note - if you could capture an oops from the box (and with
> blinking leds there's a really good chance that you can with a serial
> console), I'd _love_ to see it.

The newer version doesn't show the oops. It was only in that one version
I think. The current version has another problem, that's why I'm back to
161103A to chase the tinny recording bug.

I don't have a serial console. Do you know how to setup a sharp zaurus
for that purpose (it's usb atm not serial, but there's a serial cable
available)

But that'll be on the ivtv list very soon.

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz