[mythtv-users] Debian deb packages

Edward G Finegan edfinegan at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 20:41:19 EST 2003

I'm running a debian unstable system that i set up with myth on it a
while ago. I used this sources to get and install myth .11 apt-get and
all work great.

deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian/ unstable mythtv

I went looking back though all the myth documentation to see why i used
this as my source but i could not find it again. Is this the best place
to get debian packages or is there a better source that is more up to
date(This is still at .11). I'd like to get .12 soon but i'm not in a
huge rush. I have seen a few other source mentioned but wasn't sure what
was the best to use.

Thanks
ed
--