[mythtv-users] Best DVD for Pundit?

KEVIN.MINDER at ORACLE.COM KEVIN.MINDER at ORACLE.COM
Wed Nov 19 21:46:01 EST 2003

I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that is happy with their DVD choice for their Pundit.
I have a Pundit setup and working well (thanks to KnoppMyth) but I'm not happy with the DVD drive (Sony DDU1621).
1.  When playing DVDs via mplayer audio is rotten and video is choppy.
2.  The Pundit eject button and tray cover don't play well with the drive.
3.  On the plus side it is very quite.

BTW, I have another box with an Sony DRU510A DVD+-RW drive in it and audio and video are much better.
Thanks.
Kevin.