[mythtv-users] XMLTV Not "Connecting"?

Michael Starks mythtv at michaelstarks.com
Tue Nov 18 22:12:56 EST 2003

I am seeing this as well.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org]On Behalf Of Warren Pattison
  Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 10:03 PM
  To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
  Subject: [mythtv-users] XMLTV Not "Connecting"?

  Hello,

  I recently started setting up a MythTV box, and before I got my new
hardware, had most of it running on another system.  When I went through
that first install, the part where you input your zip code worked
flawlessly.

  Now, when I input my zip, no Providers populate the list.

  Upon exiting the mythtvsetup, there are messages saying zap2it gave no
service providers listings, to check and see if the zap2it website is up.

  I've checked, it is.

  Any ideas?  I have a network connection to the Internet, so that's not the
issue.

  Maybe zap2it.com changed their XML feeds?

  Thanks,

  Warren Pattison
  wjp3 at wjp3.com
  "In a world of compromise, some don't."