[mythtv-users] Building a system from scratch

David Schornak david at n1ib.com
Tue Nov 18 11:15:44 EST 2003

to quite a shuttle down requires a little cutting with a metal blade just
remove the grill in the rear case that covers the fan this will do two thing
give better air flow and the fan will be much quieter. I did that to mine
and still don't understand what people are saying that the shuttle is loud
the only reason I know my shuttle is running is the lights on the front of
the case.