[mythtv-users] Multiple locations?

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 03:59:58 EST 2003

Hi all,

Matt is not alone in wanting to share recorded shows between myth boxes,
I'm trying to do it too. Anyone else out there had this idea? I've got
to admit I've not got very far with it yet as I'm trying to integrate
them as closely as possible. I'm just testing out ideas right now but it
looks plausible. Matt, feel free to e-mail me if you want to talk about
this some more, it seems slightly off topic.

Adam