[mythtv-users] Abilities of the VIA motherboards

Chris Ward cward at go-integral.com
Wed Nov 12 17:08:04 EST 2003

Heh! Thought I should clarify, as it appears that people took my 'VIA based boards' to mean a few different things. The 6's scores I was refering to were for the mini-ITX boards such as the EPIA-M series. I really didn't make that very clear. It was these small everything on the motherboard things I was looking for others experience with Myth on.

Thanks,
Chris