[mythtv-users] Nuvexport/ffmpeg Crashes

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Nov 10 00:55:46 EST 2003

> I am running ffmeg .4.6

This isn't necessarily an issue with ffmpeg.  svcd encoding only uses
ffmpeg to resize/convert the raw video stream into something that
mpeg2enc can handle.  And convert the audio if you're using mp2enc
instead of toolame.

Wish I could help more than this.  I'm having issues compiling rpm's for
the cvs mythtv, and can't find a working transcode package for fedora,
so I'm stuck without transcoding (my myth machine is too slow to do much
in the way of svcd encoding) for a few days until freshrpms updates
their transcode package.

-Chris