Re: [mythtv-users] Mythtv Hangs w/White Lines Across Screen, RH9, WinTV PCI

Nathan Goff nathan at thegoffs.org
Fri Nov 7 18:48:52 EST 2003

UPDATE:  I got xawtv to properly display full screen now.  I changed the res to 640x480 and added the v4l load line to the XFree config file.  Having done that I load up mythfrontend and try to view live TV, but now all I get is a blank black screen.  There is no sound and the whole machine appears to be locked up.  I can't Alt-Tab to anything or Ctl-Alt-F1 to a different tty.

I have read a lot of documentation and tried many different things, but nothing seems to change this behavior.  I ran through the setup several more times, setting a default channel and everything.  It obviously must be a mythtv config issue if I am able to view everything perfectly in xawtv.

Please help!

Nathan Goff