[mythtv-users] RE:ivtv compile error

Nelson Butterworth red_five at charter.net
Thu Nov 6 11:34:58 EST 2003

Never mind. Once I copied the videodev2.h file from utils to drivers and
enabled the i2c v2.8.0 line in Makefile, it all worked like a charm.
Even got the decoder output working fine. Question, though: I have a 350
and a 250 in this machine, and it works fine. But am I supposed to be
able to have PIP while using the 350's output, or does that break
because of the method of transferring the live TV input to the decoder
output? Thanks.

I'm getting closer to having the perfect box. All I need now is to
program MythTV for my universal remote, get the digital audio output
working for DVD, and see if there's a way to use the decoder output as a
soundcard for MythMusic playback.

Nelson