[mythtv-users] Dual Tuners

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Thu Nov 6 10:55:55 EST 2003

No, that will not work on the ATI card.  The only reason it works on the
PVR-250 is
that the card itself compresses the stream into valid MPEG2 data, so when
you output that data you get a normal mpeg2 file.  The ATI and other analog
cards don't compress the data, just output raw video (in what actual format,
I don't know), but regardless AFAIK it can't just be cat'ed to a file, as
above.

- Willy