[mythtv-users] mythvideo wierdness

Chuck Ferring cferring at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 22:07:54 EST 2003

I have been ripping my DVD's to hard drive using mythDVD and everything
works pretty well.I have run into a couple issues with Mythvideo however
when trying to manage the movie "Lock, stock and two smoking barrels"

The first problem happened when I had the name of the movie as
Lock.avi.  The imdb lookup returned more entries than would fit in the
selection box and there was a down arrow in the bottom right hand
corner.  If I pressed down, the selection would not move past the last
element that was initially presented in the selection box.

After that I renamed the file LOCK_STOCK.avi.  This time when I did the
imdb lookup, the list only had a few items.  I highlighted the correct
entry and pressed the space bar to retrieve the info.  MythVideo hung at
this point.

Any idea's?

Thanks,

-Chuck