[mythtv-users] "Dual head" tuner usage

Malcolm Smith Malcolm.Smith at itemplus.com
Tue Nov 4 06:23:12 EST 2003

Hi,

I've currently got myth 0.12 working stabily using a composite input /
external tuner combo. Sound comes in from the cable box via line in.

I want to start using both the current input AND RF tunner. The Hauppauge
card has an audio output which is also normally plugged into line-in /
microphone.

I want myth to record from one or the other. I can record the video fine,
when I select a tuner input channel, but the sound is from the external
tuner as the mixer settings are for that.

Am I missing something, or are the settings for the mixer fixed?

-malc-
Malcolm Smith - ItemPlus Consulting
Tel - (01925) 830033  Web - http://www.ItemPlus.com/