[mythtv-users] Low speed data port

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Tue May 27 15:17:54 EDT 2003

The serial-port control of receivers is certainly not restricted to myth,
so I would recommend putting a little bit of time into looking around to
see what others are doing.. With regards to Hughes, they are good-quality
boxes, but in my very limited experience, I have never seen discussion of
serial control of hughes boxes.. Sony- and RCA- brand boxes seem to have
tonnes of support, so why not opt for one of those?

tarek : )