[mythtv-users] XBox as a front end?

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Mon May 26 13:07:40 EDT 2003

I initially asked this question a long time ago before anyone had reported
they had done it. Since then this has been reported. This thread has
rejigged my interest though, so I did some searches for myself.

e.g. Try these
http://gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=58971
http://gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=57299
http://gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=57251