[mythtv-users] Hard crash, where to begin?

Steve Davidson smdavidson at belugasoftware.com
Sun May 25 18:13:57 EDT 2003

AFAIK, it uses the soundcard for capturing audio unless you are running
the bt878 patch which streams directly from the capture card over the
PCI bus.  If I unplug my passthru cable (from the wintv card to my sound
card input), my recorded content doesn't have audio.  Same if I have the
mixer configured incorrectly.

What sound card are you running?  Is it onboard?

== Steve