[mythtv-users] .9 not recording all tagged shows

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun May 18 14:00:15 EDT 2003

On Sunday 18 May 2003 11:43 am, Jeff C wrote:
> > > I'll give it a shot.  I had some headaches getting it installed but
> > > I'll try it now and see what happens.
> >
> >Also, when you're running mythbackend, could you use the -v option to it
> > to put it into verbose mode?
> >
> >Isaac
>
> The compile worked fine this time.  And no problem on the -v for backend -
> will do.

And if you can just verify that everything you selected _does_ show up to be
recorded in the view conflicts list, that'd be great.  It should hopefully be
possible to track things down with all that (-v, current cvs, etc).

> Also - and shame on me for not looking in the docs on this yet - but how do
> I enable the weather and music modules?  Also, I only seem to have the
> basic liquid blue theme operational, is this normal on initial install?

For the different modules, all you have to do is compile/install them.  They
should show up automatically in the main menu.  As for other themes, the only
ones that work currently (due to the UI rework) are blue and liquid.
Hopefully some others will get added to that list soon =)

Isaac