[mythtv-users] .9 not recording all tagged shows

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun May 18 13:43:42 EDT 2003

> > I'll give it a shot.  I had some headaches getting it installed but I'll
> > try it now and see what happens.
>
>Also, when you're running mythbackend, could you use the -v option to it to
>put it into verbose mode?
>
>Isaac

The compile worked fine this time.  And no problem on the -v for backend -
will do.

Also - and shame on me for not looking in the docs on this yet - but how do
I enable the weather and music modules?  Also, I only seem to have the
basic liquid blue theme operational, is this normal on initial install?

-Jeff