[mythtv-users] Captioning & MythTV task terminated itself

Vince Busam vince at busam.com
Sun May 11 12:32:37 EDT 2003

1.  Does MythTV support close captioning?  I assume "no", since I haven't seen
any mention of it.

2.  I was watching MythTV live (in slow motion, see my other post) and the
MythTV task terminated itself while I was working with email another system.  I
suspect the TV window shut down when my screen save kicked in.  The backend
reported closing the connection.  Now I can't start the TV again, even after
restarting the backend.  But the TV sound is still playing.  Rebooted Linux and
sound stopped.