[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit

J.R. Hyde jr at jrh.net
Fri May 9 13:03:06 EDT 2003

Curious if the spdif digital out port on it works with the alsa drivers?
I have a shuttle SN41G2 and am only sort of happy with it. The sound is
not all that great with the nforce2, and while the nvidia supplied
drivers work with the spdif, they only do so at 48khz, which means most
things in mythtv play too fast. The alsa drivers work, but the sound
quality needs a lot of work.

Also the lack of an AGP port sort of sucks, but then again 2 PCI slots
is a plus. Plus the shuttle is rather loud, but then again I did stick a
2500xp barton and 2 WD 120gb drives in it.