[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit

Nathan Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Fri May 9 13:49:24 EDT 2003

What Linux distro did you start with?

-Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Petersen [mailto:lists at forevermore.net]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 2:38 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit

> more info.  from what I can tell, this is a SiS650 card (part of the 315
> series, hence the confusion).  I *know* that I had gl working on this at
> some point, but for some reason, it doesn't anymore.

ok, I must admit that I really miss the fully plug & play stuff of my
old mac.  Anyway, after much pointless tweaking, and finally a
reinstall, I have GL (and Xv) working with things now.

Now, I finally get to go back to playing with my tv card.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?  the bttv module goes in just fine manually or in
rc.local, but I'd like it to load before the mythbackground sysV script
runs (unless that doesn't matter)..   and any suggestions on a good
program to test the tv input?  or is Myth itself the best option?

-Chris