[mythtv-users] n00b question

Mike Tvarkunas mtvar at emcc.cc.ms.us
Fri May 2 14:30:59 EDT 2003

Sorry for the n00b question... but I'm at a loss.   I have set up 2 test
myth boxes, so I feel I have a little understanding of it.  What is going
wrong now is my bttv driver isn't loading.. I'm getting unresolved symbols
in bttv.o, and tvmixer.o.  I'm recompiled and done everything like the
other 2 boxes, but still have troubles.  The only differences is this one
is a NForce2 MB, and I have to compile nvnet.o (network driver), and this
was where everything went wrong.

bttv works on a clean install with my leadtek 2000XP card... but something
is hosing up the modules.. can anyone shed some light?  Other than adding
another nic card??  What am I doing wrong?

I'm running RH9... Athlon 1400... Chaintech 7NIF2MB...

THANKS

Mike Tvarkunas
Director of Information Technology
East Mississippi Community College
P 662.476.5059 F 662.476.5069
"The box read "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I installed Linux!"