[mythtv-users] Looking for some additional information

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Thu Mar 27 17:14:30 UTC 2003

I'm so glad you made this comment; I've pointed this out several times, but
Myth's interface just seems to be getting more and more convoluted, even
as people complain about insufficient space on their 40 button remotes and
a lack of documentation for how to use basic features of the UI.  I never
needed to RTFM at any point during TiVo installation or use.

That's probably enough Myth-bashing for now, eh? :-)

#if Dwight Hubbard /* Mar 27, 09:09 */
#endif /* dhubbard at dwightandamy.com */