[mythtv-users] daft newbie questions :-)

Paul Smith paullocal at pscs.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:17:15 UTC 2003

I have a 2 tuner setup. An ati tv wonder and ati tv wonder ve.  I got
the tv wonder (not ve) working via btaudio (hence no pass through cable)
freeing up my onboard audio which I will use as an all purpose linux
audio device so that mythtv will have exclusive use of my sblive.

Chris <cisip at sprintmail.com>