[mythtv-users] Re: how many days for mythfilldatabase?

Tue Mar 25 09:25:53 UTC 2003

> > Seems to me that mythfilldatabase is only grabbing 2 days (48 hours) of program
> > guide? Is this so? Is there a way to control this? Feel free to point out my
> > stupidity and tell me it's in section x.y.z! I can't find anything but a section
> > in the mythfilldatabase source code..
> >
> I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but my experience is that after the
> initial mythfilldatabase run, the daily one will download the following
> day's info and then fill in one day two weeks in advance so that the
> database is always populated for the full two weeks.

It is certainly country specific.  In the UK grabber, 3-4 days is all that is possible...  (limitation of the site where listings are retrieved from)  However, I notice that tvtv.co.uk offers 2 weeks worth of times, so perhaps a grabber can be written for that site...