[mythtv-users] G200 HOWTO

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Wed Mar 26 17:01:09 UTC 2003

(I didn't see this in the list, but I might have missed it; if this has
already been talked about, can someone let me know the thread name?)

On a Mandrake 9 system I am trying to compile MythMusic, but it won't work.

I installed all of the new visualizations using urpmi, and ran "./configure
--enable..." to make sure they would be enabled.

When I attempt to make (either on CVS as of 10:15 CST 3-24 or the latest
release) I get the following error:

In file included from cddecoder.cpp:11:
cddecoder.h:6:21: cdaudio.h: No such file or directory
cddecoder.cpp: In member function `int CdDecoder::getNumTracks()':
cddecoder.cpp:280: `cd_init_device' undeclared (first use this function)
cddecoder.cpp:280: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in.)
cddecoder.cpp:282: aggregate `disc_info discinfo' has incomplete type and
cannot be defined
cddecoder.cpp:283: `cd_stat' undeclared (first use this function)
cddecoder.cpp:286: `cd_finish' undeclared (first use this function)
cddecoder.cpp: In member function `virtual Metadata*
CdDecoder::getMetadata(QSqlDatabase*)':
cddecoder.cpp:319: aggregate `disc_info discinfo' has incomplete type and
cannot be defined
cddecoder.cpp:352: aggregate `disc_data discdata' has incomplete type and
cannot be defined
cddecoder.cpp:355: `cddb_read_disc_data' undeclared (first use this
function)
cddecoder.cpp:374: `cddb_write_data' undeclared (first use this function)
cddecoder.cpp: In member function `virtual void
CdDecoder::commitMetadata(Metadata*)':
cddecoder.cpp:397: aggregate `disc_info discinfo' has incomplete type and
cannot be defined
cddecoder.cpp:422: aggregate `disc_data discdata' has incomplete type and
cannot be defined
make[1]: *** [cddecoder.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/mythtv/Documents/Downloads/mythmusic-0.8/mythmusic'
make: *** [sub-mythmusic] Error 2

any suggestions would be great.

Nate