[mythtv-users] Success - Setting Up 2 Hauppauge Cards - btaudio - modules.conf

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 17:03:32 UTC 2003

John,

a big thank you for posting this info -- I'll try it tonight when I get home
from work.

Meanwhile, could this be added to a section in the HOWTO or FAQ, pending
verification and approval, of course?  Perhaps you can trim down the
comments, take feedback from people, and submit it to whoever is maintaining
the HOWTO?

Thanks,
IvanK.

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 10:19 am, John Freer wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> Just wanted to post my successful config so that somebody may find it
> if use in the future in getting btaudio to work.  The posts to date
> were somewhat helpful, but I had to piece the solution together from
> about 10 different posts.  Anyway,

<snip>