[mythtv-users] Source documentation

Malcolm Wotton malcolmwotton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 19:58:48 UTC 2003

Everyone,

Since I'm new to all this and wanted to get a sense of what the code for
mythtv was like I generated some html documentation using doxygen
(www.doxygen.org). The documentation covers the 0.8 release not the latest
source safe.

You can see the results if you're interested at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.wotton57/mythdocs/index.html

If there's interest in this I may be able to set up some cron to do this
overnight on the latest CVS version, but not for a while as I don't have any
24x7 linux box at the moment.

Let me know if this is helpful - it's likely to stay there for a month or 2

Malcolm

PS I am likely to update it at any time to reflect my latest installation,
so don't rely on it being the 0.8 release :)